Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Much Like This March...

Having spent a few years in Tennessee off and on, I have certain expectations for the month of March. In parallel to that, having had two babies before this pregnancy, I have certain expectations for how my body will act while protecting a young child. Neither of these scenarios have come to fruition.  This month's weather started out gorgeous and is now cold and wet and not at all conducive to starting my seed sets by the window or walking the girls to school in the morning.





And baby? Baby has taken over my body-not content to be a mere passenger. And so, while no real cause can be determined as to what is going on, I am in bed for a few more days. There is no kitchen in my bedroom (who set up this house???) so I am STILL not blogging. It is a very very very small price to pay to bring a new life into the world in a healthy and safe way so I'm not fighting it.





All the science in the world and yet we still have so much to learn about our own bodies. We are fearfully and wonderfully made; creating life is always a privilege, regardless of it's challenges.



There are trees in bloom and spring flowers swaying in a very cool breeze outside. New life is all around us. Maybe I can just lay here and make a list of stuff to blog about later....

2 comments:

Nik said...

Congrats on your pregnancy, and take it easy. Blogging is gonna be here when you get back, being pregnant goes by so fast and raising your little ones even faster. :) Enjoy.

Mrs. V said...

thank you, Nik! I know you are right and I try to remind myself every day that these sweet babes are really just loaned to me for a short time :)